Hourly Classified Substitutes

Substitutes are utilized on call and hourly, as needed. All applicants must submit a completed Eureka City Schools District "Classified" application to the Personnel Office at 2100 J Street or via email to [email protected]. Applications may be downloaded from www.eurekacityschools.org or are available at the District Office, 2100 J Street, Eureka.