- Published: Saturday, September 8, 2012
Eureka City Schools, the educational leader on the North Coast, is committed to maximizing all students' potential, inspiring them to be productive citizens, lifelong learners and responsible participants in a global society by offering a personalized education and a challenging curriculum in partnership with the community.
Alice Birney Elementary, a school of proven excellence, is committed to preparing every student with the skills, knowledge, and problem solving techniques needed to become successful participants in tomorrow's world by involving them in an innovative, challenging, and personalized education.
- Every student will demonstrate safe, productive, and respectful behavior.
- Every student will meet or exceed academic expectations.
- Every student will leave our school with strong interpersonal skills and the knowledge that they are capable of choosing the course of their life.
- We will encourage family and community involvement to promote Alice Birney's exemplary academic performance
- We will utilize innovative and personalized teaching practices to ensure adventurous learning and high academic achievement.
- We will systematically address our students' diverse needs to build optimal learning environments.