Eureka City Schools, the educational leader on the North Coast, is committed to maximizing all students' potential, inspiring them to be productive citizens, lifelong learners and responsible participants in a global society by offering a personalized education and a challenging curriculum in partnership with the community.
Washington Elementary School, rich in family involvement and academic excellence, will prepare and inspire each child to become a self-assured contributor to a global society, instilling a love of learning by providing an innovative, well balanced educational experience in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Each student will demonstrate exceptional growth toward academic excellence while developing a love of learning.
- Each student will demonstrate the interpersonal skills and self-confidence needed to build positive relationships and make responsible life choices.
- We will implement innovative strategies to provide an integrated curriculum that meets or exceeds grade level standards while maintaining a well-balanced program for a broad range of students.
- We will establish protocols, practices and programs that enhance positive communications within our entire school community.
- We will provide a welcoming, safe and efficient environment for our school community.