- Published: Saturday, September 8, 2012
The Washington School PTA is just one of the many positive components that make our school run so well. Our Board is a group of dynamic, dedicated parents and school personnel that work hard to promote family involvement and to provide needed support both inside and outside the classroom. We encourage everyone to join our PTA. Joining as a PTA Member, volunteering at events, support of our fundraising efforts, and service on our Board are all ways that you can participate. Come join us! PTA is a wonderful way for you to get involved at our school!
Our PTA Board:
- Rose Buchner, President
- Heather Nord, 1st Vice President - Membership
- Open Position, 2nd Vice President - Fund Raising
- Kara Clower, Treasurer
- Jennifer Burger, Secretary
- Molly Nylander, Historian
- Marie Carrick, Auditor
- Jennifer Johnson, Principal
- Holly Goodman, Parliamentarian
- Hollie Goodman, Reflections
- Sarah Wilwerding & Rendy Munson, Publicity/Publications
- Jennifer Burger & Nancy Rodgers, Red Ribbon Week
- Tami Harper, Box Tops
PTA Board Meetings:
The Washington Elementary School PTA bylaws state that our Board meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m. in the school conference room. These dates do vary at times due to conflicts. Please call Washington School at 441-2547, or email our PTA President for more information.
Upcoming PTA Dates:
- January 8, 2013 – Board meeting in the office conference room.
- February 12, 2013 – Board meeting in the office conference room.
- March 12, 2013 – Board meeting in the office conference room.
- March 20, 2013 – Family Fun Night at the Zoo – more information to come.
- April 2, 2013 – Board meeting in the office conference room.
- May 2013 – School Carnival – specific date has yet to be determined.
- May 14, 2013 – Board meeting in the office conference room.
- June 11, 2013 – Board meeting, likely to be held off campus.
General Association meetings are held in the fall on Back to School Night, and in the spring on Open House night. A third meeting is held at one of our Family Fun Nights held throughout the year.