Eureka City Schools, the educational leader on the North Coast, is committed to maximizing all students' potential, inspiring them to be productive citizens, lifelong learners and responsible participants in a global society by offering a personalized education and a challenging curriculum in partnership with the community.
Lafayette Elementary, a respectful family community, is committed to inspiring the academic, social and personal success of all students by providing a challenging and meaningful curriculum honoring the uniqueness of each child.
- Each student will demonstrate strong yearly academic growth necessary for continuing educational success.
- Each student will demonstrate responsible citizenship and positive interpersonal skills by making wise choices, solving problems respectfully and communicating effectively with others.
- We will strengthen our commitment to expand and implement effective strategies that promote conflict resolutions, problem solving and positive social relationships.
- We will restructure our time and resources (fiscal, human and physical) to maximize student and teacher learning opportunities.
- We will establish strategies that enhance effective communication among students, staff and families.